Sunday, February 20, 2022

Collage - Restroom Decor


Restaurant décor , specially restroom has often captured my attention. They evoke quirkiness, the mood and sometimes they trigger a smile on my face! Here are few of my captures:


Thai Dining at Yipeng Restaurant, Houston




This one from one of the Victorian hotels at San Antonio, Hotel Menger:


The hotel is more than 150 years old and it does preserve some of the old world charms.

At one of the old town restaurants at Brenham. Brenham is a quaint little town, North West of Houston. We went to a small fun cafe and I did like their interiors!



This one is from La Madeleine, Houston. Of course the interiors ooze French artistry!






Cold spring is a small town in North East Texas. We took a break here to grab some bites and I saw this:


A very Texan restaurant at Cold springs, Tx - The Paradise Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment